Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Dragon VS God Forums

Register
View: 1068|Reply: 5

Campaign [Copy this link to quote]

Post time: 2014-03-23 09:28:55 From the mobile phone
|Show all posts
Is there anyway we can get more than one mission per level? It sucks to only be moving one mission a day

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-03-24 15:07:04
|Show all posts
We have a 13-chapter story, but now we only published 4 because we are not satisfied with rest of the story. We are thinking about invite players to write side stories, about figures they like. Do you think it's possible? Of course, this will happen only when we get more players.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-03-24 17:08:45 From the mobile phone
|Show all posts
I'd say choose 3 groups from each good, neutral and evil have have players create stories about those groups. Choose the best stories written and modify or even mix some of the best parts created to make the best campaign stories

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-05-19 12:16:08
|Show all posts
If there are side stories and such made, make for Hatt! He is the man. It could be about him swooping in and saving the God of Freedom and then turning the tide against the evil dragon

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-05-19 20:38:11
|Show all posts
I wondered why the story kinda didnt finish lol. I really would love to see more campaign/story. It was really fun.

I don't mean to be rude here, but sorry in advance:

Though, to get more players/get more people involved/stop the players leaving, I'd recommend patching current bugs/glitches that annoy and discourage people from playing the game. (Currently there's a problem where DvG can only be played on older android devices, which means less people playing due to incompatibility) this translates to loss of finances/potential players.

Same with the bugs in the game, there's a few bugs that genuinely discourage people from even playing the game anymore. I mean why bother playing/trying to go higher in the Arena when the wins glitch frequently, give the victory to the person with 0 troops, and you're left wondering what the heck happened?

Same problem with Raiding and Looting.

Then there's the Union Wars. Mercenary powers for one union is glitched to be nearly double what it should be, so they can stomp all over the competition? Makes the game pretty boring/predictable/unfair/not worth the time when you look at it.

Other games spend so much time fixing and patching bugs and glitches to ensure their players have the best experience possible, and so far, these problems have existed for over 7, almost 8 months, and DvG just takes players money with no real intent to fix these issues. You wonder why there's not that many players? There's your answer.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-05-20 07:01:34
|Show all posts
Dun Dun Dun

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Mobile|Dragon vs Gods Forums