Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Dragon VS God Forums

Register
View: 713|Reply: 5

2 questions?!? [Copy this link to quote]

Post time: 2015-10-21 04:29:27 From the mobile phone
|Show all posts
1) I just glorified a hero and it said I got a boost of 7600 or something but I only went up 1000?
And looks like the hero's stats are the same as before glorifying. Also many other times with suites & things seems I should be higher power than I am currently at .....2) I was supposed to get celion the dark haunt from daily check in I only have 10 frags still then attir the wing came up and I only have 10 frags of him also?!? Do you ever get the rest? Or do I just forget about that?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-10-21 21:28:43
|Show all posts
Hi, Sefeir
1) Glorify function can give a hero better stats as you can see the comparison in the glorify panel. Also the passive skill is much better than before as well as the specific combo bonus with other heroes on duty.
2) You get frags from the daily checkin of hero so you forgot nothing

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-10-24 15:28:52 From the mobile phone
|Show all posts
Edited by Sefeir at 2015-10-24 15:31
will4DVG replied at 2015-10-21 21:28
Hi, Sefeir
1) Glorify function can give a hero better stats as you can see the comparison in the glo ...

Ok. The thing with daily checkin, I still don't have the rest of the frags for celion but I have her special equip then the rest of her frags have not shown up at all in daily check in, its now been like 20-30+ days after getting the first ten frags! Just wondering if it is supposed to take this long or if im jus not going to get the rest of them? Im at day 210!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-10-25 17:11:13
|Show all posts
Sefeir replied at 2015-10-24 15:28
Ok. The thing with daily checkin, I still don't have the rest of the frags for celion but I have h ...

Hi Sefeir
You can get Cellion the Dark Haunt (4 stars,Wizard)---Lucky Draw, Special Game Events  
Since no Special Game Events going on ATM, so you can try the Lucky Draw. But in my opinion, it's just a 4 stars hero and you can get a better one later.
And I am not sure if you can get the rest of the frags as you continue  to do the check-in (I just simply forgot this), either you can ask someone who does remember or you wait and see for later check-in

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-10-27 20:22:31 From the mobile phone
|Show all posts
The boost they show on the screen is the boost your hero gets, not the boost to your actual power. Also keep in mind this will change based on what suites you have completed and bonus to specific type (infantry, knight, archer, Mage)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-11-02 19:04:17 From the mobile phone
|Show all posts
Matty boy much better help then other guy

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Mobile|Dragon vs Gods Forums