Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Dragon VS God Forums

Register
View: 965|Reply: 8

Server 1 [Copy this link to quote]

Post time: 2015-07-28 02:34:07 From the mobile phone
|Show all posts
Edited by Eriestwo at 2015-07-28 02:38

Are you ever going to do anything to promote server 1? It seems we have been forgotten and left to die. I see on server 2 there is 5 areas open for turf war and we only have 3. We also do not receive the "deals" from the store anymore. I could be wrong but I also do not think we ever received the "holiday heroes" cards either. Our union wars are also non existent, all we ever get is a "bye" and a handful of tokens that will never be enough to raise a heroes level.

Is server 1 just being left to die or are you ever going to give the people who have been here since the beginning an opportunity again? If you are just going to let us die then give us back the $ we have all apparently pointlessly spent.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-07-28 16:57:56
|Show all posts
Some moves have been taken out previously trying to bring life to S1 but the efforts not so well. And for future plan, we need to wait for furthre notice from dev

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-07-29 08:59:04 From the mobile phone
|Show all posts
Server 1 has been "waiting" for months, some of us have not had a daily check in for over a year. I really enjoy this game but I'm getting tired of fighting the same 3 people every day. There's no more conquest to do, I've collected all the challenge zone rewards and we don't get union wars. There's no point in playing except the fact that we have invested too much $$$ to quit. It's time to do something with this game or give our money back.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-07-29 13:16:24
|Show all posts
trust me S3, is in same poor shape.  it is bizarre that a game was developed and it is actually a good game but the game developers have seemingly quit supporting it.  I do not understand why they can not merge the servers.  Eriestwo , what is the power of your top dog on S1?  I am basically done with this game.  I do not see a reason to keep hoping for an update or some new element to the game.  We can not even find people to fill the vacancies in our guild.  We take three areas in Turf Wars every-time.  Eries , check out my earlier post , anyone out there? you will see the same issues.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-07-29 19:22:59 From the mobile phone
|Show all posts
I read your earlier post Mox. Of the top 5 players, 2 of them have quit, including the #1 who only had 58k power. There's no one with power matching the top 2 on server 3. After the top 5 it drops rapidly below 40k power. There's no reason we couldn't merge those servers together so we could actually have some competition. Actually there is a reason, dev's who seem more consumed with $$$ than actually keeping the game running.  I would love it if 1) The support on these forums could create a full sentence in English and would actually help people instead of his broken excuses and 2) if they did something to save this game or give the money back to the people who invested into it and are getting screwed. Afterall, we "INVESTED" in this game and now what do we have to show for it.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-07-29 20:22:40
|Show all posts
I wonder what "moves" have been taken to bring life to S1 , or S3.  The top player on our server has 800k power, I have no idea how much money he has spent on this game.  I'm fourth with 330k.  five of the top ten have basically quit.  they were all in my union and we discussed it and they felt like "why bother".  why keep spending money on this game and feel like your being taken advantage of. our latest turf wars , 8 spots went unclaimed because there is just not enough peeps, sad.  I come here hoping to get some kind of update or news or something and all I get is waiting further notice from dev.  thats really not cutting it, they could announce something like what they are working on , or what their idea of for this game is down the road or something.  to be basically ignored while they still take our money is really insane.  

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-07-30 06:21:13 From the mobile phone
|Show all posts
Mox replied at 2015-07-29 20:22
I wonder what "moves" have been taken to bring life to S1 , or S3.  The top player on our server has ...

S4 is basically he same. Very few players left active and only two unions ever in UW.

Top player is 431k but quit.

S6 is very active (because we get all the new players) but even on there The top players, including myself have about maxed out in available power and level....

Everyone needs an update or something to do!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-08-09 18:38:52 From the mobile phone
|Show all posts
recent activity leads me to believe we will not get one

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-08-10 13:01:32
|Show all posts
Why bother waiting for an update that won't come, or a refund that will never come because these devlopers have already spent it?

The best solution is to message Itunes/apple support, and ask them for a refund, based on the fact that you spent real life money for in game benefits, and those benefits have not and are not being attributed.

There's a good to fair chance that lodging a complaint with itunes/apple support, demanding your money back for services NOT rendered, will at least get their attention drawn, and have them asking the devlopers too: "Why are our services being diminished and removed?"

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Mobile|Dragon vs Gods Forums