Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Dragon VS God Forums

Register
View: 851|Reply: 3

Endgame and other ideas [Copy this link to quote]

Post time: 2015-03-14 14:47:18 From the mobile phone
|Show all posts
Edited by Frostblood at 2015-03-14 15:00

-after 300 days checkin in we don't get any reward anymore... why not reset it to day 1 and continue to give reward? it's hard to progress at this stage and finish daily mission without the potions from checking in and at this point you have pretty much all trophy you can get so the only free gem are thos daily mission and check in.

-dragon ember become useless once you maxed everything to -10% (red crystal). at this point in the game
anyone who didnt skip a day should have them
maxed so no progress there anymore. my suggestion be to allow the red crystal to be a currency to buy the AP or HP crystal for hero. that way you are still somehow rewarded for getting them every day. it could be something like 100 red gem for a lvl1 crystal.

-another thing that would make the game funnier.... make the stairway continue to where you left last time you went trough. No one like to go trough the same battle a 100s time to see if they can get
further

-also maybe do something to allow all weapon to evolve to reach lvl 100. I've never found a 5 star weapon/cape for mage so they are stuck at lvl 80. I should be able to glorify 4 stars weapon and evolve them to lvl 100 or just make all 5 stars weapon available somewhere in the game.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-03-14 17:19:51
|Show all posts
Well I support all these Ideas, and they're all genuinely good ideas.

However, the 5 star weapon/armour/mage cape point - you actually have to buy a heck of alot of gems to get these. They come after Grammar the Lightning, (she gets a 5star mace looking weapon), the next item you unlock is a 5 star Mage guy, after him is his 5 star magic cape, and thats after a total of around 54,000 gems purchased (which is roughly $900)

Basically for weapons/armours to be 5star, you have to pay Real life money :/ so I do agree there needs to be a way to get it in game without having to pay real life money.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-03-15 17:13:40
|Show all posts
For the Amber idea, I believe it should be able to transform to gold. Or we have to spend gold to rid of the extra Amber ( no please don't put the last one in the game).

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-07-04 17:29:22 From the mobile phone
|Show all posts
Definitely add a login bonus for after day 300. Also, the story never picks up again after it cut off many maps ago. As much fun as this game is, it feels unfinished.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Mobile|Dragon vs Gods Forums