Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Dragon VS God Forums

Register
View: 620|Reply: 3

Please fix Issue with 6 star heros! [Copy this link to quote]

Post time: 2015-03-08 07:47:08
|Show all posts
Issue: once a hero is "glorified" from a 5 star to a 6 star, you are unable to use that 6 star hero to upgrade any other hero.

I rushed to glorify my 5 stars to 6 stars early in the game (Server 6). Then once I had better combinations of hero's to use I attempted to use a 6 star hero (Viola Ina) to upgrade a 5 star hero with better bonuses (Omassa Fire) and it would not let me. To be more precise, the 6 star hero did not even come up as an option to use to upgrade.

Basically it seems im stuck with this hero now and I think I should be able to use her as I see fit.

Can you please do an update to fix this? I know it may be tricky because of the different values. But it really sucks to spend so much to upgrade a hero without having this information available to me first. If I knew this would happen I would have waited.

Also this should be a warning to other as no one I have talked to in game is aware of this.

Thanks!

Mattyboy7we

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-03-08 11:55:28
|Show all posts
Definitely a good idea. I personally had no knowledge of this as well, and fully support this idea!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-03-08 18:37:52
|Show all posts
It's the current setting of the game , wish to see some adjustments in the future.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-03-09 04:29:36
|Show all posts
I agree mattieboy and this is Cosmic btw and i hope they fix that also and the Fragment thing of 4 stars being 20 frags instead of 10

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Mobile|Dragon vs Gods Forums