Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Dragon VS God Forums

Register
View: 691|Reply: 3

General Idea [Copy this link to quote]

Post time: 2015-02-20 01:45:35
|Show all posts
Edited by 1BossOfBosses at 2015-04-22 11:41

Well I have a different Idea now its similar to the top but minus the extra u have seen. I think just using a general that can be upgraded to 5 star and earn his passive to boost only one type of your choosing. It cant be switched so you have to be sure to do so and he max out @ 25% and it can be used to use to the red gems u have over from maxing out dragons might. After you max the Dragon might you can finally use the red gems for The general. General is Also 10% Stronger then heros and Whatever bonus you choose for Him or her they become that type, Infantry, Archer, Wizard or knight. 1 time only though. And the general get to weaken 1 class for himself/herself  not the whole team just himself for defense of a choosing and its 1 time chosen. Minus 10% to what ever type you choose. Example if a knight is chosen to use as his defense against. Well you cannot change it and its a permenant decision. As the power boost is also a permanent decision. At Level 100 You will be able to upgrade a General stars like the enhance for the mounts. Untill he is 5 star. And Glorifying him/her is the same format we use to Glorify all the other heros and items in the game. We have 10 squads Max But get to earn a General slot after the 10 squads are obtained.  A general also starts out @ 1 star because of his potential. he becomes useful at only level 100 plus meaning you have to put time in to make him a important part to your army.  Its kind of a Strategy of a General being the most powerful and leading the commanders which lead the Army. General as he/she level up the passive that Increase 1 class that has been chosen for it will be that bonus for that specific type as it levels up similar to the commanders. The Special for commander is a the same if it becomes the type. If you choose Infantry he will have infantry abilities according to the scroll and level of the general so he/she  will get the lv 60 special as the infantry did.  General use mounts and  and equipment also and treasure. But has no backup troops to support themselves just the army as a whole. Because of their rediculous power potential when unlocked. What do you think of my remade idea.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-02-24 17:04:09
|Show all posts

That's quite a long one and I finished reading, self high-five
Back to topic, this is something similar to my idea towards the game and other players also mentioned something close to this before and it turns out to be something like the death match and other new function in game after. Sometimes it may not turn the way you are thinking, but keep on the brainstorm, if not applied here it may be useful somewhere else now or future.
Thanks again for the suggestion.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-02-24 17:50:10
|Show all posts
I agree and thank you for the comment

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-04-22 11:42:12
|Show all posts
I have remade the idea and will like  feedback on it if its a good idea or not.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Mobile|Dragon vs Gods Forums