Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Dragon VS God Forums

Register
View: 816|Reply: 8

union messages [Copy this link to quote]

Post time: 2014-12-30 06:34:10 From the mobile phone
|Show all posts
I've been trying to change the current union message (Union home screen). But every time I try, it says it contains illegal words. I've tried everything I can think of, even just deleting a period off the current message, and it still says it. This has happened numerous times when trying to send a mass message too. I never swear, or use any sort of word that could be conceived as such.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-12-30 16:34:54
|Show all posts
Hi, titansarrow
You can try to use a different word or expression, guess you used some words not permmited by the system.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-01-01 05:42:51 From the mobile phone
|Show all posts
......the words are already there. I can't change the opening union message.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-01-01 10:13:13 From the mobile phone
|Show all posts
And I've tried sending all kinds of messages. Nothing works. "Don't forget about the union help button". And so many other variations, just one example

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-01-01 18:28:49 From the mobile phone
|Show all posts
titansarrow replied at 2015-01-01 05:42
......the words are already there. I can't change the opening union message.

Would you please tell us this step by step like which button you tap and next and so on so we could get to the point faster

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-01-02 13:01:51 From the mobile phone
|Show all posts
OK, open up the union menu. Go to the manage tab. Then the introduction button. The text window pops up, which contains the current intro. I can't modify it in any sort of way without it saying its illegal

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-01-03 17:01:07
|Show all posts
titansarrow replied at 2015-01-02 13:01
OK, open up the union menu. Go to the manage tab. Then the introduction button. The text window pops ...

Guess you need to try a little more about the message to make them short.
1) About the Logo&Description--->Description change---> I just wonder if you have used "titan" in it, but it's kind of not usable
2) About the "Send mail to all"---Like "Remember the  help message" (altered from Don't forget about the union help button)
So all in all it triggered the word filter system, another little play you may try

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-01-03 17:31:29 From the mobile phone
|Show all posts
Nope, group message seems to be working, but not the intro message. I've been trying to put something to the effect of: "use the contribute button daily, enter the turf war, and have fun"

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-01-03 17:57:09
|Show all posts
titansarrow replied at 2015-01-03 17:31
Nope, group message seems to be working, but not the intro message. I've been trying to put somethin ...

Changed to "use the donate daily, enter the turf war, and have fun"

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Mobile|Dragon vs Gods Forums