Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Dragon VS God Forums

Register
View: 692|Reply: 3

a few more details [Copy this link to quote]

Post time: 2014-12-27 14:35:24 From the mobile phone
|Show all posts
I can speak for myself and some others, I'd like to see some sort of details on purchases. It'd be nice to know exactly what is in these things before we buy them. Some little pop up window that says, for example, "the following hero's". You could then click on the hero/item/weapon for details. Then you could better decide where to spend your gems.
I think many people are hesitant to spend cash when there is any uncertainty about what they are buying. But if you list everything, let people browse before buying, rather than saying, " this pack contains potions, gold, heroes or weapons". Its too genetic.

Furthermore, and more of a secondary thing, list the percentage of obtaining something. In a pack of gold, potions, heroes OR weapons, gold is say 60%, potions 20%, heroes and weapons are 10% each.

You may think this would discourage people. But it does just the opposite. We know it'll be a low % chance to get something 5*. But if we know the number, we [falsely] justify the purchases as "calculated". "At 10%, that means I should get it at least every 10 times". Mathematically this isn't true.

What I'm saying is: pass this on to the devs. It mean certain increase in cash flow. And some increased user friendliness and depth. Win-win

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-12-28 16:41:16
|Show all posts

Thanks for the notice and will pass this to devs guys

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-01-05 06:15:08 From the mobile phone
|Show all posts
As proof by all the Xmas questions ;)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-02-24 19:18:53
|Show all posts
Strongly agree