Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Dragon VS God Forums

Register
View: 4291|Reply: 20

compability issue [Copy this link to quote]

Post time: 2014-12-27 14:24:12 From the mobile phone
|Show all posts
Hi there,

I was running the game smoothly on my Nexus 4 for a month before upgrading my phone to Android 5.0. Eversince I have been unable to open the game. The game starts and halts at the the login screen with this text: "Context 3D not available. Possible reasons: wrong rendermode or  missing device support."
how can I fix this issue? Is there anybody has the same problem?
Thank you.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-12-28 16:52:59
|Show all posts

Seems like it's the operating system cause the problem, I'll let our tech guys know about this and you can try a different phone (Before  Android 5.0) or check your phone if any option related to Context 3D

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-02-01 19:11:00
|Show all posts
Hey Will4DVG,

I wonder how long it gonna take the dev team to fix this issue? Another month, and nothing change. I am guessing that this is a problem for all the players who upgrade to new Android platform. What takes so long?!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-02-01 20:54:42
|Show all posts
andyluu replied at 2015-02-01 19:11
Hey Will4DVG,

I wonder how long it gonna take the dev team to fix this issue? Another month, and no ...

As you can see on forum, no one yet reports this issue. We assume either they haven't upgraded their phone to Android 5.0 or they have but do't have the same experience as you did. Very littlle information.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-02-02 22:36:25 From the mobile phone
|Show all posts
This compatible issue with new Android is searchable on Google, some other games have this too.
Anyway,your reply does not include any information from your tech guys. Sounds like nobody really check on the issue. If somebody did check and it worked just fine, why don't u post the result here? If it did not work, then the issue has been there for month.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-02-03 18:13:37
|Show all posts
Edited by will4DVG at 2015-02-03 18:15
andyluu replied at 2015-02-02 22:36
This compatible issue with new Android is searchable on Google, some other games have this too.
Any ...

For the time being, as to keep the stability playing for majority players in game, we recommend you to play with phone that before Android 5.0. And our tech guys are keeping track of the this new version of Android and deal with it in the near future.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-03-25 05:24:44 From the mobile phone
|Show all posts
Well, lollipop just rolled out for the Galaxy Note for from At&t, and I am not able to connect to the server any longer.  I can confirm that this game is having issues with the new OS.  I even tried deleting the game and reinstalling it, but cannot connect to the server to reinstall.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-03-25 06:37:04 From the mobile phone
|Show all posts
Just from reading the previous posts, it seems that your device team is waiting for more reported issues, but the problem is that the only reports you might get are from those who upgrade their OS.  Those who already have Android 5.0 and want to try the game are unable to download it and play to begin with.  They wouldn't bother taking the time to report a problem for a game that they have not played.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-03-25 07:00:13 From the mobile phone
|Show all posts
Wow, I can't believe you all have been sitting on this. I didn't see this thread until now but I wanted my friend to try this on his nexus a couple of weeks ago and he couldn't get it either.  He also has android 5.  You guys need to fix this! He was wanting to try it but just said screw it because it wouldn't download!  You guys are losing people before they even get to try it!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-03-25 16:38:34
|Show all posts

Currently recommended using device before the new OS to play the game.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Mobile|Dragon vs Gods Forums