Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Dragon VS God Forums

Register
View: 1221|Reply: 6

Fix for over powered players in union war. [Copy this link to quote]

Post time: 2014-09-14 10:52:32 From the mobile phone
|Show all posts
It is a bit of an issue that one player of say 500K power could beat an entire team of a total power of say 20 million but an easy to fix to balance this would be to implement a post battle fatigue penalty;for example say I have 500K power and am fighting 10 100K powers so after I beat the first enemy sqaud In addition to the battle damage I suffer I suffer 10% damage of my total power before the next battle so as to portray a warrior getting worn out from battle and then after a few battle the overpowered player is defeated as the fatigue penalty has helped bring him down as to prevent a strong player from being completely invincible and the 10% is just an example.
Just an idea to help balance things out
I love it either way.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-09-16 17:00:23 From the mobile phone
|Show all posts
No we need juggernauts lol

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-10-03 19:28:50
|Show all posts
Great Idea!!!
Hope to get some positive response from the dev.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-10-04 04:29:36 From the mobile phone
|Show all posts
Ya this is a really good idea, anything to remove the ridiculous invincibility of of as the late Darksoul said 'juggernauts'.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-10-08 05:33:04
|Show all posts
I find the powerful people to be a bit of a problem but I think that there should be 'juggernauts'. If nothing else, I hope to one day be one of those juggernauts, LoL

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-02-24 18:52:27
|Show all posts
I dont agree with this. I am inspired to be one of them one day and so what im not and they can tank ppl they put in the time and effort to do so. Why hate on the ppl stronger then you because you got no chance. Be patient you will be in their ranks one day looking down with another making a thread bout you being too OP.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-02-24 20:24:22
|Show all posts
How about, instead of penalizing the top player or "juggernaut" how about giving that -10% to every player that survived a battle? (which ironically wouldn't make a difference considering the fact that people who spend gems for morale contribution would get that 10% back plus some)

Basically, what I'm saying is this: If team A sends 4 people to attack one node, and Team B sends 7 people to attack that same node; and Team B loses; wouldn't it make more sense for all 4 people that were part of Team A who survived that battle to incur the penalty of -10% not just their strongest person that battle? It would make it more fair and balanced.

Though as I stated earlier, People donating gems for morale would easily negate this -10% effect, unless the developers changed how that worked or something idk.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Mobile|Dragon vs Gods Forums