Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Dragon VS God Forums

Register
View: 2229|Reply: 0

[FAQ] Ingame Facebook login and rewards [Copy this link to quote]

Post time: 2014-08-26 18:42:49
|Show all posts
Edited by will4DVG at 2014-08-26 20:18

It's more fun to play the game with close friends and discuss the achievement and feelings about it, so here comes the facebook invitation

Q: Where can I login through facebook ingame
A: When finish the 9th spot in Green Fields the ingame Facebook icon (Along with Trophy, Training)will be available

Q: When I try to login ingame facebook, it say "Permission not granted, login failed"
A: Go to "Settings" of your device and find the Facebook option and enable the DVG (ALLOW THESE APPS TO USE YOUR ACCOUNT)

Q: Why I can't login ingame facebook even I already turn on the permission
A: Go to "Settings" of your device and find the Facebook option, click your account then delete account(Keep account and password empty). Back to the game and try again.

Q: How can I get rewards by inviting friends
A: Once players enter the ingame facebook panel, 4 labels can be seen: Ranking,Invite,Gifts,Requests. Click the "Invite" button and the facebook friends list will show there. Select the friends you want to invite and then click "Invite" button again.

Q: What are the steps to do the invitation
A: 1. Invite your facebook friends into this game
    2. Ask your friend login facebook in the game
    3. Both of you and your friend will get rewards
    4. The more you invite, the more you will get.

Q: What if I want to change my ingame facebook login to another
A: Click the "Logout" button first then relogin with another facebook Email. If remains the old facebook account then go to "Settings" of your device and find the Facebook option, click your account then delete account(Keep account and password empty). Back to the game and try with the new Email

Q: How do players ask and get rewards
A: Click the "Gifts" label and players will see their facebook friends(who login facebook in the game) and also there is an "Ask" button next to them then click the "Ask" button
    Click the "Requests" label and players will see the "Gifts asking" from their friends, then click the "Give" button

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Mobile|Dragon vs Gods Forums