Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Dragon VS God Forums

Register
View: 2325|Reply: 0

[FAQ] Download and Login [Copy this link to quote]

Post time: 2014-08-25 22:19:24
|Show all posts
Edited by will4DVG at 2014-08-26 01:28

Q: How do I find the game if I want to play or invite friends to play.
A: Dragonvsgods now available on IOS device, go to the "App Store" and search---> Dragon vs.gods:clan wars then click download. When the download is done click open to play.

Q: How do I start the game once I open Dragonvsgods app
A: Players can click the "Start" button to begin the game directly(as "guest" status), when reach lv 6 the registration will be available. (It's highly recommended that players use a valid e-mail address in case to use the "Forget password" function.)

Q: How do I go to the server where my friends are
A: Players can click the "Change" button to switch (Currently from S1~S4)

Q: How do I find the game if I removed it from my device
A: There will be a pop up tip says that "Deleting DVG will also delete all of its data" so remember to collect rewards from mails and the account and password before doing this. After this, go to the "App Store" and search---> Dragon vs.gods:clan wars then click download

Q: How come I start from the storyline lv1 when I already played for a while
A: This usually happens after the deletion of DVG, so click the "Login" icon to check if as guest or already login with an exist account. Also need to check if login on the right server played before

Q: How can I back to the game if login from a different device and can't remember the password
A: Click the "Login" icon and find the "Forget password" button, and it will direct to the page where players can see the account name then click "Submit" (the account name must be an e-mail address that can receive mail not a fake one to use this function)

Q: What can I do if I can't remember the exact login account
A:  Try to provide the login account you can remember with server and character name, the "send PM" to will4DVG (Moderator, click the poster name and find the Send PM button) and wait for the reply.

So generally speaking, check if the right server, account when can't find the char or start from lv1(old account), use a valid e-mail address for the game.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Mobile|Dragon vs Gods Forums