Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Dragon VS God Forums

Register
View: 1078|Reply: 3

Password recovery is messed up [Copy this link to quote]

Post time: 2014-07-25 15:06:33 From the mobile phone
|Show all posts
I'm slaughter from s3. I am really upset. I can't get on. I spent mad money and now I'm booted. I am about to get milcolm ice tomorrow. Very bad. All bad. Need help ASAP. Don't want to lose him.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-07-25 19:21:46
|Show all posts
Your account will be safe.  You can use the forget password function in login window to reset your password.

If you are using a gmail, the password email might be spammed by gmail, then you can
use private msg and tell me your registered email, server, and character name, I will manually recover password for you.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-10-27 23:17:06
|Show all posts
There seems to be described as a lots of dilemma to your subject matter of fitness center as well as jail-breaking the particular iPhone. Lots of people appear to feel that there exists a tight laws available and this by ordering a new iPhone you will be vocal skills legal contract the place you recover files from iphone offer as a dependable AT&T buyer. This is certainly far from the truth. In fact you acquire the product, this means you would be the operator, how to recover deleted files from iphone and you should be capable of put it to use by any means a person whish. With that in mind, often times - primarily making use of application Unlock procedures, your assurance which has been given by Apple company company will end up null along with void when you comprehensive the unlocking course of action, therefore you must be sure which you unlock your own phone within a harmless as well as trustworthy fashion.

In regards to unlocking a person's 3 grams iphone 4 Two.Recover files from iphone Two.A person usually there are some approaches along with methods you'll want to be familiar with to accomplish the main approach. One doesn't want to end up receiving an expensive decoration rather than a apple iphone which can be used towards the maximum. Free Iphone Recovery Software Prior to selecting to uncover your own iphone 4 you must realise what you're doing precisely what can happen to your current iphone 4 or even done correctly.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-05-01 23:04:41
|Show all posts
sometimes we lost or forgotten passwords for no reason ,and we still want to recover it ,in this case,you may use these tools:
Best Free Password Manager
Best Password Keeper
Free Password Keeper
App to Store Passwords

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Mobile|Dragon vs Gods Forums