Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Dragon VS God Forums

Register
View: 894|Reply: 3

Password Reset Issues [Copy this link to quote]

Post time: 2014-07-14 15:32:18
|Show all posts
Like some other board members, I cannot access my account or reset the password. The e-mail it is associated with is the same as my e-mail for this board. I was hoping that representative could reset my password for me and notify me via PM as I have seen them do for other users.

Thank you!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-07-14 23:35:10
|Show all posts
Checking now, will private msg you asap.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-11-16 02:44:52
|Show all posts
Edited by livia at 2017-08-24 22:24

how about dealing with the problem with windows 7 administrator password reset tool
It supports many kinds of system or types,file,it is new and it is free,hope to give you some help

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-05-09 01:03:01
|Show all posts
Edited by angelamo1228 at 2017-05-09 01:04

Passwords are like undergarments: it’s good to keep them hidden, and you should change them often. Likewise, if someone sees your password it may leave you feeling exposed and uncomfortable.

How do you securely keep track of all your different passwords? With a Best Free Password Manager of course!

There's a lot more to love about Best Password Keeper than not having to remember so many passwords. The  Free Password Keeper here have a variety of benefits that will make your computing life easier and more secure.

Choosing a App to Store Passwords is often a daunting task in and of itself--there is such an overwhelming array of features to choose from!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Mobile|Dragon vs Gods Forums